The Empirical Economics Letters
A Monthly International Journal of Economics
Indexed in EconLit and included in Cabell's Directory
|Publication Ethics and Malpractice Policy|
Empirical Economics Letters (EEL) is a fully refereed international journal committed to publishing quality papers on all aspects of empirical economics and finance keeping standards of publication ethics and malpractice. EEL maintains the following ethical and malpractice policy.
1. Author would ensure that the manuscript has not been published before or submitted simultaneously to any other journals for publication consideration.
2. The author should ensure that his work does not violate the existing copyright. Permission should be obtained to reproduce third-party or copyright materials. If the manuscript is accepted, the copyright is automatically transferred to the publisher.
3. Author would declare any conflicting interest that may arise during the publication process.
4. Referees, being very constructive, review the manuscript keeping in view the policy of the journal and send the reports within the specified time.
5. Referees inform the EEL office any misconduct like plagiarism, copyright violation or any other unethical activities with relevant supporting documents.
6. Referees are requested to maintain confidentiality regarding review process.
7. Plagiarism and any unethical behavior are prohibited. Any allegation regarding these is enquired requesting an explanation from the author. If the allegation is found to be established, the employer of the author is informed and further submission is no more accepted. EEL does not discriminate against any author in such enquiry with respect to religion, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, among others.
8. EEL maintains the policy of evaluating the manuscripts based on clarity, brevity and non-triviality.
9. Although EEL gives top priority to ensure accuracy of data and information, it gives no warranties regarding the accuracy. Any views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and are not views of EEL.
10. EEL does not disclose any information regarding the manuscript to anyone except the author, reviewer and editorial board.
11. EEL makes every effort to deliver publication complying with ethical and malpractice standards.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org